1. The frozen goods will be packed frozen and kept cold before, during and upon delivering to the specified address. Other non-frozen goods will be packed in reasonably safe and secured packaging. Users are advised to examine the goods upon arrival to check on the quality of the goods. In case of damaged, spoilt or unfresh goods is noticed, please inform us immediately via email@example.com . Kindly refer to the "Return & Refund Policy".
2. The coverage areas may vary which are subjected to the respective Merchant. Generally, Malaysiaseafood.com will have coverage areas for the whole Peninsular Malaysia.
3. There's no guarantee on the delivery lead time. The average lead time will be 1 to 3 days. Users may check with the respective Merchant to avoid disappointment.
4. Once the goods arrived at the destinated address as specified by users,the responsibility is deemed passed to the users. Malaysiaseafood.com or the Merchant will not be liable for any cost or liability thereafter.
5. Malaysiaseafood.com will not be liable for the failure of deliveries resulted from the negligence or shipment unfulfillment of the transportation company engaged by the Merchant. The transportation company that handle the user's goods will be solely responsible for any damage, lost or unfulfillment of deliveries.
6. Malaysiaseafood.com reserves the right to review, update and amend this policy as it deems fit.
7. Users are advised to revisit this policy periodically to stay updated of any changes. The continuance of use and access to Malaysiafood.com shall indicate user's acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bounded by the terms and conditions of such changes.