1. Goods sold are not refundable. If the goods received are damaged,spoilt or unfresh, you must inform Malaysiaseafood.comwithin 24 hours of receiving the goods via email@example.com . Proofof purchase and the picture(s) of the said goods must be attached as proof.
The goods must be in original frozen condition(if not frozen, be in original condition) unused and in its original packaging(if any). Goods which are defrosted, cooked, processed or changed in any formfrom its original condition is STRICTLY NOT returnable/refundable.
2. Malaysiaseafood.com will notify you via email of the approval orrejection of your return/refund. Approved return/refund will be strictly basedon the value at the time the goods were purchased.
3. Malaysiaseafood.com reserves the right of final decision.
4. Late or missing refund might be due to the following:
a) The respective credit card company is stillprocessing for your refund.
b) The respective bank is still processing foryour refund.
You may contact your credit card/bank toenquire. If the refund prolonged for an extended period of time, kindly notifyus via firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Please DO NOT return the goods prior notifying. Malaysiaseafood.com reserves therights to reject the said goods.
6. Malaysiaseafood.com reserves the right to review, update and amend thispolicy as it deems fit.
7. Users are advised to revisit this policy periodically to stay updatedof any changes. The continuance of use and access to Malaysiafood.com shallindicate user’s acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bounded bythe terms and conditions of such changes.